Monday, January 14, 2013

an introduction of sorts



My name is Marty and i have been booking diy punk shows in southern california for over 10 years and have booked over 800 different bands in that time. I book in the Riverside/Pomona area at VLHS and other spots in the Inland Empire, recently started booking at the Blood Orange Infoshop too.  I am also the proud founder of what has turned into my favorite weekend of the year AWESOME FEST in sunny san diego CA. I am starting this podcast just cause i am massively in love with the underground punk scene and it really is what my life is all about and i feel this will be a fun way of sharing my love for the scene with those who care to enjoy these podcast. Here is a link to my production company if you are interested in knowing about my shows.

THE PARTYS OVER PRODUCTIONS


I also film bands for Razorcake on their youtube channel, which i totally love doing and have filmed over 400 videos in the last 1.5 years. heres the link to that page also.

RAZORCAKE YOUTUBE CHANNEL



i might have guest at some point on this podcast, i might have people play songs on this podcast, i might write a song or two and play it on this podcast. i might have get an email to ask me questions and ill answer them on this podcast. I want it to be fun, entertaining and positive.


Thanks,
Marty Ploy

No comments:

Post a Comment