Wednesday, January 30, 2013

EPISODE #4

Welcome Back to another Partys Over Podcast. This week has been hectic with tons of shows and tons of birthdays and tons of not being able to relax. Im  day late with posting this weeks podcast due to just that. But the good news is, atleast for my awkward ass, I finally got a microphone for doing these. My friend Curtis from the band Cash Crop hooked it up and im ever so greatful. My voice sounds so soothingly seductive its illegal. Also I scored on picking up a usb turntable so now i can play vinyl and mp3's for these and im even more stoked ot have a record player in my room. I mean im STOKED! Heres a picture of my new set up.


This week i wanted to make it more of a party so i did. These are jams and they are good and youll dig it, i hope.
Also if you look in the upper right corner youll see a link to my soundcloud profile where you can now stream my most recent podcast. I know alot of you cant dload stuff on your work computers so just stream it. Im here for ya.
Im also looking into getting these posted on itunes soon.
I hope you enjoy the jams!

link:
PODCAST #4


Here is the track listing for this episode
     Band - Song - Release - Year


  • Tilt - Redemption - S/T (7") (1992)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Toys That Kill - All I Care About Is Me, My Rum and You (tiltwheel) - Sister Series (7") (2006)
  • Frozen Teens - New Religion - S/T (LP) (2012)
  • Mean Jeans - Anybody Out There? - On Mars (LP) (2012)
  • Future Virgins - Other Side - Gravity EP (7") (2006)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Hate Your Friends - Chk Chk Chk Chk - Keep Me At Home (bandcamp) (2012)
  • Hidden Spots - Trapped - Secret Noise (7") (2008)
  • Onion Flavored Rings - I Kill Butterflies - Used To It (LP) (2002)
  • Rad Company - Dress You Up (madonna) - Understanding Electricity
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Sass Dragons - Don't Swear to God, Swear to Me - split w/ The Brokedowns (7") (2008)
  • Peeple Watchin' - James F. Collins Square - Somethin' To Tell Ya (LP) (2013)
  • Big Eyes - Back From the Moon - Back From the Moon (7") (2012)
  • Can Of Beans - No One Knows Why (the grumpies) - Free Drugs For Free (bandcamp) (2013)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Jabber - Maybe Next Year - Too Many Babes (7") (2012)
  • Great Apes - It's A Trans' World - S/T (7") (2012)
  • No///se' - Ain't That Some Shit - S/T (LP) (2012)
  • 30 Foot Fall - Still Rock'n'Roll To Me (billy joel) - Acme 143 (LP) (1997)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Screeching Weasel - Around On You - You Broke My Fucking Heart (7") (1993)
  • The Hiddys - Life O Me - My Three Boston's (tape) (1993)
  • The Salteens - Whiskey & Records
  • The Wipers - Mystery - Is This Real (LP) (1980)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • The Exploding Hearts - I'm A Pretender - Shattered (LP) (2006)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment